Leupold Customer Service

ScottA

I just had another great experience with Leupold's Customer Service Department. I had Leupold Mojave BX-3 10x42 camo binoculars that I bought about 8 years ago. Lately I have had trouble with the Diopter Focus dial coming off. Luckily, I noticed when the dial would come off and I would find it and snap it back in place. Well late last deer season I wasn't so luckily. I came in from an evening hunt and noticed the dial had come off again; only this time I couldn't find it. I emailed Leupold asking if they could send me a replacement dial. Within an hour I received a reply telling the binoculars were covered under their Lifetime Warranty and to send them in explaining the problem. So, I sent them in. 3 weeks later (yesterday) I received brand new Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide binoculars. Leupold doesn't make the BX-3 Mojave binoculars anymore, so they sent me the BX-4's which are actually an upgrade to what I sent in for repair. You can't get better customer service than that!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I agree , I sent a 15 year old scope back that fogged up hunting in the rain , had a brand new one pretty quick !

Gaswamp

good to hear as I still using my Bx3s