Licking my wounds

jap

Ok help me out guys I have shoot many deer with a bow I say many 20+ and not I’m making horrible shots and even clean missed 2 times back to back shots went right under deer shot for the range I ranged them at any advise or clues to help would be nice

Hillbilly stalker

If your gear is tuned and broad heads are flying true.....I would guess your aiming at the deer and not picking a spot.

Hillbilly stalker

Or possibly not bending at the waist or peeking after the shot. Let us know when you find out. Good luck.(y)

Ihunt

Poor follow through. You’re dropping your bow arm. Talk yourself through the shot and keep saying keep arm up until the impact. Ask me how I know this!?

jap

Yep got home hitting right where it should
Only thing I can come up with also is poor follow thru dropping my bow arm

Trying to wack a few doe and get my self back together

Kris87

I don't draw back aiming at any deer. I draw back looking straight out from level in the stand, line up my peep, and then bend. If you do it this way, you will keep your T-form and execute a better shot. I feel like most folks rush the shot anyways. I hold on EVERY deer I shoot for longer than I think I need to.

Ray357

AWOL
Ok help me out guys I have shoot many deer with a bow I say many 20+ and not I’m making horrible shots and even clean missed 2 times back to back shots went right under deer shot for the range I ranged them at any advise or clues to help would be nice
Gonna have to do some ole fashion zeroing from the tree stand.