Little Creek Bow Club Meriwether *2021-22 Info Post 314*

uturn

Awesome!

Looks like you guys had a great season, congratulations to all of the archer’s on the fine bucks!

And congratulations on your efforts to produce a great environment for both deer and hunter David! Sure keeps me stoked!!!

Congratulations again, always watching...thanks for sharing!

livetohunt

You’re right he’s much bigger in person than he looks in pictures! I’m not sure if he’s been officially scored but I grossed him at 168.
Great buck! Things will only get better too. All your hard work and trigger control is paying off big..Good luck to all members next season.

Meriwether Mike

Them were some very nice bucks. That one is a buck of a lifetime. Congrats to you and the lucky hunter!

davidhelmly

I have had a flurry of PM's and text over the last couple of weeks about openings for next season, we will have a meeting with the current members and discuss any rule changes, celebrate this years success and discuss whatever needs to be and then the current members will have a couple of weeks to digest the changes and get me a deposit if they are staying, I should know about any openings in early February so if you are interested give me a shout then.

We have had a great season this year and still have a couple of days left, I will be there this evening trying to add to the kill list but here are the bucks we have killed so far for the 2020-21 season.

2020-1.jpg2020-2.jpg2020-3.jpg2020-4.jpg2020-5.jpg2020-6.jpg2020-7.jpg

Last edited:

Josh B

Y'all had an amazing year. My dad had a good year on the Meriwether track I gave up also. Good year there

livetohunt

Congrats David on running a great club..If the members ever bump the harvest up to only 5+ year old bucks, the sky would be the limit on your club..With your land, and all the surrounding land that is highly managed it would be as good as it gets.