Little Creek Bow Club Meriwether *2021-22 Info Post 314*

DoubleRR

We still have one opening for the upcoming 2018/19 season! (retired here and free to show the Little Creek Bow Club).. property at any time)...

tenfootall

Aint been on here in a long time. Yall got the clover lookin like carpet. Get back home for good (again) Monday or Tuesday. Got that box of stuff to bring Mrs. Helmly so yall smell good. If possible I might try to ride down Friday 5-11 or Sat 5-12. Got it lookin good.

DoubleRR

Are you ready to join us again... for another season of fun?

davidhelmly

Aint been on here in a long time. Yall got the clover lookin like carpet. Get back home for good (again) Monday or Tuesday. Got that box of stuff to bring Mrs. Helmly so yall smell good. If possible I might try to ride down Friday 5-11 or Sat 5-12. Got it lookin good.

Yeah the weather has been great for clover so far this spring, it’s amazing why a little rain will do!!

Hopefully when you come down you can stay the weekend and try to lower our turkey population!! :cheers:

DoubleRR

We still have one opening for another member...we have a really nice club/lease .. also bunch of nice guys and ladies... we will have several good bucks running around come September....I am retired and can be available to show this property any day of the week...HMU

Triple C

David, That is one of the coolest and most informative video collections I have ever watched! Interestingly enough, I've yet to find a signpost rub on our place. I'm certain one or more exists because we sure have our fair share of bucks on the property. I am going to have to go back in the swamp and see if I can find one. Fantastic footage!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That was awesome , thanks for sharing , y’all got some beautiful bucks , I’d be sitting there next November 10-20

davidhelmly

We will have an open house for prospective members on Feb 23rd, we will get started around 10 oclock and try to keep it as short as possible for everyone. We will be there to talk with everyone, answer questions and show the property.

If you are interested shoot me a text or give me a call.

David Helmly
404-732-5159