Little Creek Bow Club Meriwether *2021-22 Info Post 314*

uturn

I finally got around to watching...appropriately named and I as well have yet to find the same on my lease!! Sure got me inspired to work harder at it!!

Great video for sure...I really enjoyed it David thank for sharing!!

Is it me or did it appear the more mature bucks seem to be coming thru toward the camera not that the camera had any bearing on it...different travel route to get there maybe, wind...I don't know?

Good Stuff!!

Josh B

I'll join if you let me hang a stand on that tree 20 yards from that signpost! Amazing all the day time videos and they were hot that 2nd week of November.

davidhelmly

We have one opening for the 2019-20 season, if you are a archery hunter looking to chase some P&Y bucks this season and are like minded with what you see in these post and think you may be a good fit with us, give me a shout.

davidhelmly

I will be down at the property the next 2 weekends working, if anyone wants to take a look give me a shout.

Nice video..Looks like you need to be there between 10-11am.
Thanks Dave, I don't have a stand there but will be hanging one soon!!

davidhelmly

A put a couple of cameras out on some clover in mid April and checked them yesterday, they are hitting the plots hard. We will get the feeders cranked back up next weekend and the buck watching will start!! Here are a few videos.

https://youtu.be/AdqW5Hvhm40

davidhelmly

Here are 2 videos from one of our feeder sites from back in the summer and a one of a nice up and comer from late November.

Josh B

I keep trying to figure out how to hunt the mid west but you're consistently growing the big ones here. I'm sure you just love the whole managing as much or more than hunting.

davidhelmly

Thanks Josh, we’ve grown some pretty good bucks over the years but this year was better than normal for some reason but still nothing that compares to the Midwest. You’re right about enjoying the management, I honestly enjoy the whole process from shed hunting in the spring, to planting, mowing, feeding to the hunting.

Last edited:

Doe Dirt

Here is a video of some clips I put together from a trailcam on a signpost rub last season.

This video is awesome. I watched it twice, just goes to show that let’em go and watch’em grow is paying off. Y’all should have had some sure enough Mack daddy’s running around this year.

davidhelmly

Yes I am too. I am in a 4K acre lease in Alabama with 41 food plots and 6 years into QDM. I would appreciate any info. PM if necessary.
M2M that is Antler Xtreme in the troughs, they love it! It sounds like you’ve got a great lease in AL, good luck.

GrantC77

I call that gooder than good! I saw that first deer at fortners taxidermy when I picked up mine. Pictures almost don’t do it justice what a pig. What he go 165-170?