Local apex tss?

buckpasser

I shoot a custom made 4 gauge with 96” barrel. The shotshell casing is exactly the same diameter of a Copenhagen Can and 13” long. I normally load 3.25lbs of #2 TSS and have an effective kill range of 1300 meters. I occasionally have to purchase timber tracts after discharging my turkey weapon because it literally knocks down any tree under 24” diameter. It is also being eyed by the Israeli “iron dome” engineers for possible purchase with antiaircraft applications in mind.

devolve

Well, I should have known this thread would turn into stupidity. Apparently they all do these days. I want to try something new and see how TSS patterns in my gun. Ask a question and the internet cowboys come out and turn it into any social media post circa 2020. This is the reason forums aren’t what they use to be IMO. Been here a long time and I hope it changes for the better in the future.

buckpasser

Well, I should have known this thread would turn into stupidity. Apparently they all do these days. I want to try something new and see how TSS patterns in my gun. Ask a question and the internet cowboys come out and turn it into any social media post circa 2020. This is the reason forums aren’t what they use to be IMO. Been here a long time and I hope it changes for the better in the future.

I’m sorry devolve. I was just trying to lighten it up. I hunt with 9s she 9.5s and they are truly amazing. Good luck finding some that you’re comfortable with price wise. I don’t think you’ll regret it.

cowhornedspike

Loaded some 12ga for my son yesterday and loaded some 410 and 20ga for myself. Sure is nice to not have to try and find it in a store. :)

devolve

Loaded some 12ga for my son yesterday and loaded some 410 and 20ga for myself. Sure is nice to not have to try and find it in a store. :)
I’ve loaded all my rifle ammo for ever. I decided to start loading shotshells at the wrong time. Can’t find any! ?

devolve

Aiming with my bead under the dot like I do for a turkeys head. 40 yards, 237 pellets in an 8” circle. mossberg 12G 535 with factory turkey choke. Apex 3” 2 1/4oz #9 TSS
703DDA59-833B-418F-AB28-551A82DFC495.jpeg