Locos Roll Call ~*(Southeast Ga. Get-Together)*~

Handgunner

Who's going to be there? I'm hoping to attend, so it'll be the wife and I.

My little brother and his family is planning on coming down, so something may change, but as of now, we're coming.

Can anyone post directions from I-16 from Macon and Savannah? It'll be muchly appreciated. :clap:

Huntsman.45

Directions to Loco's Deli in Statesboro

From Macon, Ga on I-16, take Hwy 301 north to 301 Bypass, turn right on to Bypass follow to Hwy 67, turn right at light onto Hwy 67 go a short distance (100yards or so) turn left into entrance (Briarwood Lane) by motel.

From Savannah on I-16, take Hwy 67 north go past fair grounds aprox. 1.5 miles, turn right into motel entrance (Briarwood Lane) just past Little Lotts' Creek bridge. Loco's is behind motel.

For a map use link below!
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...li&cat=(All) Restaurants&qc=(All) Restaurants

Last edited:

braintree

I'll try to get there but I make no promises. I'll be in Toombs Co. at the network dove hunt and I don't know what time we will get done.

B Young

From Savannah on I-16, take Hwy 67 north go past fair grounds aprox. 1.5 miles, turn left into motel entrance (Briarwood Lane) just past Little Lotts' Creek bridge. Loco's is behind motel.

I may be wrong, but don't you take a right past the fair grounds into the motel entrance.

Dog Hunter

B Young said:
From Savannah on I-16, take Hwy 67 north go past fair grounds aprox. 1.5 miles, turn left into motel entrance (Briarwood Lane) just past Little Lotts' Creek bridge. Loco's is behind motel.

I may be wrong, but don't you take a right past the fair grounds into the motel entrance.
Yes, it is to the right from the fair grounds.

broadhead

I'll be there. beardgitter, tom borck, mpowell, stumpman, are all going. I may be leaving someone out.

I'm glad that you're going Delton. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
ME, ME, ME,
Yep I'll be there,
I think my bride is going to accompany me, If we can get along, for the hour's drive :D

Two seats Jim?
who's coming with you?

git'r :cheers:

Handgunner

Broadhead, I was looking forward to meeting y'all as well, but by the looks of it, I'll not be making it. Lil' bro came down and wants to do some fishing and shooting. That, and we're having a family fish/dove/quail fry tomorrow evening that they're wanting us to attend.

I'm going to Statesboro next week sometime, around Wednesday, maybe meet up for lunch then if possible?

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Delton said:
Broadhead, I was looking forward to meeting y'all as well, but by the looks of it, I'll not be making it. Lil' bro came down and wants to do some fishing and shooting. That, and we're having a family fish/dove/quail fry tomorrow evening that they're wanting us to attend.

I'm going to Statesboro next week sometime, around Wednesday, maybe meet up for lunch then if possible?

:rolleyes: A likely story!!! :huh:

:whip: git'r

Handgunner

See if I ever let you invite me to a wing bash again...

But, the quail, dove and fish were mighty fine tonight.. Hope y'all had a good time!

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
We did......wish you could of been there Delton......it was nice meeting, Stumpman and his son,
Huntsman and his son, Michael Powell, seeing Borck and Broadhead again..a good crowd, and mighty nice folks.......

MP recommended a Gobbler Sandwich, instead of wings, It was mighty fine...............

A good time was had by all who attended!!!

git'r :D

Last edited:

broadhead

Delton said:

You were missed and talked about.....of course if you'd been there we'd have talked about you anyway! :D
I work out of town in Sylvania, so lunch won't be possible. But, if you are over this way sometime around supper time, let me know.
Sorry you couldn't make it.
Broadhead

Handgunner

Looks like I missed a good time. Glad y'all had fun though.. Maybe next go 'round.