Lone wolf hand climber

devolve

Seriously thinking about buying one. Any of you guys and gals use them? Light weight? Quiet? Easy to shoot out of with a Trad bow? Quick to set up?
thanks!

DSGB

I don't hunt with a trad bow, but do own a LW hand climber. It is very light weight at around 14 lbs. I carry it with my pack on it and don't notice much difference. It is very quiet all around - packing, unpacking, setting up, climbing, etc. The only noise is usually from the bark on the tree I'm climbing, which has brought in deer several times. There's nothing more than a seat and platform, so nothing to get in the way. It is basically like sitting in an older lock-on stand and that's the only drawback - it's not as comfortable as most of the newer stands.

devolve

Thanks for the info D. I stand most of the time in the tree so it doesn’t need to be as comfy as my millennium stand :)

bowhunterdavid

Lone Wolf is by far the best stand i have ever had. I have the sit and climb. Very quite to climb: folds down flat, so its not like caring a wheel barrel on your back like some stands. I put the net hazemore seat on mine and really like it better than the one that came on it. They are $$ but worth it to me.

hambone76

Thanks for the info D. I stand most of the time in the tree so it doesn’t need to be as comfy as my millennium stand :)

Good to know that I’m not the only one who stands up most of the time in my treestand.

devolve

I have the lone wolf hand climber and a assault with 3 stick and a aider. I would pick the sticks and assault over the climber
How quiet can you get set up with the sticks? I always sound like a 10 man band with my old heavy steel sticks and my millennium.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I had the hand climber and really liked it better than any other climber I have ever owned!!!! Now I have the assult with climbing sticks, since I have the only permission to hunt 40 acres less than 1/2 mile from the house.

I have 3 lockons set out and the LW are s the best one!!!!!

fountain

Devolve, I've got a sit n climb I'm looking to sell. Even got a hand climber top we may can work into the deal if interested.

GrayG

I have used a Lone Wolf hand climber for several years. They are extremely quiet and sturdy. I highly recommend them.