Long brows on this guy…midday bachelor group

Jim Boyd

Yessir, these are SC.

Thanks !

Jim Boyd

Thanks.

That gets me all kinds of fired up.

Go get em....well, in a few months anyways.

GG Man -

54 days for us.

Our rifle season (bucks only) starts on 15 August.

Sweltering hot but some good velvet bucks get popped early every season. Most are shot out of tillable fields.

We are not known for big bucks but there are a few here and there.

GeorgiaGlockMan

GG Man -

54 days for us.

Our rifle season (bucks only) starts on 15 August.

Sweltering hot but some good velvet bucks get popped early every season. Most are shot out of tillable fields.

80 days before the arrow slinging starts for me.

9/10/2022 cannot get here soon enough.

I was in KS last week and saw some absolute monsters in the making near Topeka.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Something about brow tines that just always impresses me, or not. It’s probably my favorite attribute when it comes to antlers……….and Dang Jim, that’s an Awesome set that guy is toting around!:eek2:

Jim Boyd

Looks like that stump recipe is working

I am gonna get a gallon of molasses and 50 lbs of loose mineral salt and pour it on the stump next week.

I basically just put a few pieces of a broken 50 lb mineral block on stump to start it - and then robbed Jo’s kitchen of some salt and cane syrup to re-fresh it a month or so later.

Should have already gone whole-hog on it… so I might be a little late getting it revved up.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Yes there are and he's going to be one of them. :rockon:

Back in the day my brother's FIL owned a big chunk on the Cooper river just outside Charleston. I've never seen so many deer in one place before and the buck I killed was a stud. I killed 5 deer in 24 hours down there.