Look what I can do.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
This is the farside right shoulder bone.
The shot broke a rib or two first then this shoulder bone and then a complete pass through with my arrow inches deep in the ground.
The new broad head bent along with a blade or two. Some guru said it ain’t happening. But it actually can.
Complete pass after breaking through a shoulder bone. Well mid leg I guess.
:ROFLMAO: Still debatable. And mostly edible.A54E36AC-1F35-4B6A-804B-33BB624F6E41.jpegF689665B-8596-4D5A-ABE8-5FBA2899AB93.jpeg

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
What kind of broadhead? Shot out of what kind of bow? Total arrow weight ect... that's impressive.

Mathews outback 70lb fully cranked up. It was 74lb measured in the past with original but now another string.
All specs are exact.
Goldtip pro 5575 muzzy 3 blade 85gn.
Some always say a little light but my bow loves this arrow. It always drives them deep. It has also broke a hip bone the same way once with a much less than perfect quartering away shot.
Haven’t weighed the arrow in years so I forget the total weight.

Hillbilly stalker

Those trocar tips muzzy uses are for real. The one I shot thru both shoulder joints was a “old style“ muzzy 3 blade 100 grain. Toughest broad head made if you take the time to make it fly right my opinion.

Whitefeather

Management Material
I killed a pile of deer with old style 100 grain Muzzy. Switched to Bloodsport carbon arrows when I got an Elite. Never could get them to fly right.

They still the best fixed blade I ever used.

Triple C

Back when I shot compounds I killed my share of deer with the 4-blade, 90 gr muzzy. Loved those heads at the end of my arrow. They'd prolly still work just fine out of my trad bow but just don't look right in the quiver with a trad bow. Great broadhead from my experience. Son killed his first bull elk with a 90 gr 4-blade Muzzy.

Kris87

I'm no doctor, but I am married to one....OP, that is the humerus bone, and not the shoulder bone. It's the leg bone for all those non-medical types. :)

The scapula is the actual shoulder, or shoulder blade, and is much higher than where your arrow exited. It's the one that is impenetrable. The leg bone is easy to break.

Who was the guru you referred to?

BOWFINWHITT

I'm no doctor, but I am married to one....OP, that is the humerus bone, and not the shoulder bone. It's the leg bone for all those non-medical types. :)

The scapula is the actual shoulder, or shoulder blade, and is much higher than where your arrow exited. It's the one that is impenetrable. The leg bone is easy to break.

Who was the guru you referred to?
This is true.there is a part of the scapula in my opinion that no broadhead made will make it thru..

DAVE

Dan Fitzgerald use to advertise for Muzzy by shooting them through 55 gallon steel barrels at 70 lbs.