Lookin for some leather

LongBow01

I need some leather for a couple of quiver projects. I have a whole wing of turkey feathers I would trade right or left wing I'm not sure how much leather I could get for that amount of feathers. I want to be fair so if I need to offer up more for enough leather to make a quiver or two let me know.

LongBow01

or if anyone knows where I could get some leather that would work.

LongBow01

OK thanks do they have a website and where are they located?

TNGIRL

tandy leather online or google a store location, the one in Chattanooga is BIG!!! how big a quiver?:rolleyes::huh:

wilber85

I have found ebay has great prices on leather. You can just search "veg tanned leather" or something and find some great pieces for cheap.

TNGIRL

I have found ebay has great prices on leather. You can just search "veg tanned leather" or something and find some great pieces for cheap.

Jeff finds leather really cheap all the time there!!!!

a back quiver that'll hold a dozen arras:banana:

well now...that could still be big or little! and what color leather??? how thick or stiff you need, are you gonna need a tube inside or not?:huh: what about the strap? different or the same?

LongBow01

Pretty big is what I'm aimin for. I like to be able to put stuff other than arras in it when I'm huntin. I reckon I need it pretty thick for broadheads Don't want a tube in it it may be loud if it had one. Strap same as rest of it.

LongBow01

I have a couple quivers that I use. so I dont need one I just have a lot of time on my hands cause I cant work right now so I thought this would be a good time to try out my leather work...

shakey gizzard

I have a couple quivers that I use. so I dont need one I just have a lot of time on my hands cause I cant work right now so I thought this would be a good time to try out my leather work...

Check out the Thrift stores. Might be able to score an old jacket!:huh:

reiko1078

I have a shoulder of heavy 8-9 oz sheath making leather that I would be willing to cut a piece out of for feathers. I just started making arras and im in great need of feathers