Looking Again for 2023-24 Season -- Lets Do This

GerChap

My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any Combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA. My group is willing to put in a few work days to improve property potential.
If any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING OUR EFFORTS in searching for a lease or forming a club - then let’s share ideas and come up with a plan. As for a lease, we stand a better chance getting something suitable to any budget constraints and quite possibly a more ideal hunter to land area ratio too.
If this strikes up anyone’s interest then let’s share our ideas and come up with a plan.
Interested? Respond to this thread or message me. Thanks.

Rigor mortis

Hi Mr. Chapman,

Myself and a friend are in the same boat. We are looking to join a lease as well. We are in North Georgia (ATL area). We both are used to a 3 hour commute to our old club. We are no stranger to work days and improving the land. We are deer and Turkey hunters hoping to join a group of good people. Please call or text me at 706-313-6696 to discuss all the above.
TY,

Steve

GerChap

My brother and I are searching for a lease or club membership and have an option for another 3-4 responsible adults who may have an interest. We prefer a one year, longer term or seasonal lease - offering Big Game, Turkey, Upland Game Birds, Fishing and Camping availability …. Or any Combination .… WE are FLEXIBLE! The ideal location for us would be within a 175 mile radius of Jackson Co. GA. My group is willing to put in a few work days to improve property potential.
If any readers of this thread have an interest in being creative by COMBINING OUR EFFORTS in searching for a lease or forming a club - then let’s share ideas and come up with a plan. As for a lease, we stand a better chance getting something suitable to any budget constraints and quite possibly a more ideal hunter to land area ratio too.
If this strikes up anyone’s interest then let’s share our ideas and come up with a plan.
Interested? Respond to this thread or message me. Thanks.
Bump

bob1986

I’ve been looking for while around the same area and have had no luck, if you need another person to help start or form one please reach out.