Looking for 1 member Quitman co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, What then, is the status. I may be interested. How do I go about speaking with you? Do you have a contact number for me to call and talk? Thanks. JWH

We are looking to add at least one member to our 750 ac club. Land is 75% pines 25% hardwoods with 11 small plots we all get together and plant every yr. We have an area to camp with power but no water,small shelter we cook under and a small shed to put lawnmower,seed and anything else we may need. It is a lower pressured than most clubs with all members living an average of two hrs away. We have two private areas no one else can go on and rest is first come. Not 100% on lease price yet but it’ll be around $1800. PM me in your interested and I’ll give number to my brother which is over club. Thanks
Was wondering if you have any openings for the 2021 and beyond seasons? My name is Donald Paulsen I live in Southwest Florida I’m 60+ years and age and if I did my whole life I’m no drama and I do have a couple of friends if you need any others .

We are looking to add at least one member to our 750 ac club. Land is 75% pines 25% hardwoods with 11 small plots we all get together and plant every yr. We have an area to camp with power but no water,small shelter we cook under and a small shed to put lawnmower,seed and anything else we may need. It is a lower pressured than most clubs with all members living an average of two hrs away. We have two private areas no one else can go on and rest is first come. Not 100% on lease price yet but it’ll be around $1800. PM me in your interested and I’ll give number to my brother which is over club. Thanks
Are you still lookingg for members

Status
Not open for further replies.