Looking for 2 members in Talbot county

Carter1

Family oriented Hunt club near boxsprings Ga looking for two additional members on approximately 550 acres. campers are allowed with on site pavilion and small kitchen/cooking area. Camp consist of planted Pines hardwood bottoms and fingers surrounding two small creeks and approximately 175 acres of recently clear-cut land re-planted pines. The majority of the property is accessible by truck but much easier with an ATV, As there are many hills and valleys. Dues are $1000-$1200
dependent on final head count. All funds,fees, etc. disclosed and decisions based on majority rule. currently we are at seven members however the land will support two more easily without any potential danger. Ethical and no drama club with common sense approach.

Alankitts

Family oriented Hunt club near boxsprings Ga looking for two additional members on approximately 550 acres. campers are allowed with on site pavilion and small kitchen/cooking area. Camp consist of planted Pines hardwood bottoms and fingers surrounding two small creeks and approximately 175 acres of recently clear-cut land re-planted pines. The majority of the property is accessible by truck but much easier with an ATV, As there are many hills and valleys. Dues are $1000-$1200
dependent on final head count. All funds,fees, etc. disclosed and decisions based on majority rule. currently we are at seven members however the land will support two more easily without any potential danger. Ethical and no drama club with common sense approach.

Tophat

I’m interested in joining the club for the 2021-2022 season . If you could put me on your list I would appreciate it . My name is mike I’m 65 years old and I live in gainsville, Florida contact me at comamike@aol.com