Looking for a guide to help find good reliable population of some Redfin Pickerel or Grass Pickerel, & Bowfin...

Hello,
I have a couple of rough fish species that I really want to try to catch... these species are ones that are just not endemic to any waters near my area...
I don't have any idea where to specifically go to find and pinpoint a population or 2 of some catchable sized fish in Central or South Georgia.
Just wondering if there's anyone reading this can I can hire as guide or bird dog to put me on some legally accessible populations of Redfin Pickerel, Grass Pickerel, & Bowfin.
Size doesn't matter for the fish... just want to catch a bunch of fish.
I get around very well, and can fish with any type of tackle very well. The guide won't have to "babysit"... just tell me where to go & ride with me to go fishing for a day or even only a few hours if the catch rate is good enough... any day of the week is fine and I'll pay the guide whatever we agree upon pre-trip, and can pay for breakfast, lunch, & snacks if needed.
I will keep any & all locations of fish in complete confidence & only myself will ever be aware of the locations. I have a dependable, air conditioned, 4wd w/ lockers, & winch... if the offroad capability helps to make this trip more possible.

Thank you.

Bigbuck77

Boy do I have the place for you to catch some bowfin!!! Come to Fargo ga at the Stephen foster state park. ( Not the one in Florida). They are everywhere! Extremely fun to catch and will hit about anything. Come on a sunny day but not after a hard rain. There is a campground at the park, cabin rentals, they rent boats, no motors over 9.9hp allowed.

GA BASS ODYSSEY

Central GA.....Bowfin, Oconee river below Lake Sinclair. Clear water you can sight fish them. They love the mouth of small creeks flowing into the river. Catch them the same way on the Flint and Ocmulgee below Macon,. Jacks (Pickerel) you can fish most creeks below Macon. Butt load of them in ECHECONNEE CREEK. Access is just above Robins AFB off HWY 129. You can bank fish them or kayak there. Water level on that creek should be below 7ft for a week. Best bail for Bowfin is a trick worm for me, bright color. But if you can get your hands on a Dura Spin by Capt. Bert, hold on cause that bait catches both

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Darien1

The Swannee Canal out of Folkston is full of them You can rent a boat / motor and just stay in the canal and catch all you want.