Looking for a lease to join in Midwest or KY

shdw633

I am putting the feelers out there a little early for next season but I am looking for somewhere in Ohio or Midwest to hunt next season, even Kentucky. If anyone has a lease looking for members up there please give me a shout. Would prefer the farmland portion of the state over the southeastern if in Ohio, more hillier portion of the state but beggars can't be choosers as it is said.

Last edited:

Jim Boyd

I see some leases on BCL and HLN periodically.

Good luck, hope you get to go!!!!

shdw633

I see some leases on BCL and HLN periodically.

Good luck, hope you get to go!!!!
Thanks Jim!! Just trying to get the ball rolling for next season. Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, anywhere in the Midwest will do. Wasn't real happy with how Illinois went this year, seems the public land I've been hunting has been discovered by the rest of the world and was packed so now I think it's time to try and settle in on some private land. Hopefully something will come through before next season starts.

Jim Boyd

Wasn't real happy with how Illinois went this year, seems the public land I've been hunting has been discovered by the rest of the world

My first Illinois trip was public and that was it for me. 10+ years on leased ground now and I am happy as a pig in mud.

Good luck no matter where you land!!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My first Illinois trip was public and that was it for me. 10+ years on leased ground now and I am happy as a pig in mud.

Good luck no matter where you land!!!
Hey Jim. What is BCL and HLN? I'd love to get back up to ohio to hunt. I've got family there but no one has any land to hunt

Jim Boyd

Hunt Lease Network

Base Camp Leasing

One of them - you can pay a small fee ($100?) and you get to see the leases ahead of others.

It is not perfect, I don’t think but it is a start.

Biggest issue I have seen is people lease farms without going to look at them.

Best of luck!

shdw633

Would consider Western Kentucky area as well.

Bama4me

Might contact Squeaky on here... he usually is involved with a couple of leases in that part of the country (especially western KY).