Looking for club close to Henry County

biggdogg

I will be looking for 2 openings in a family friendly club within 45 minutes to an hour from Henry County. My 13 year old daughter is almost always with me, and then my son would also need a membership. I'm looking for something primarily in the Henry (pipe dream, I know.), Butts, Jasper, Putnam area.

Last edited:

biggdogg

Any surrounding counties as well.

JCHC has three openings for the 2020-2021 season. We have two leases and membership gives you access to both, one is 561ac and the other is 336ac. If you go to Weyerhaeuser's website and search clubs looking for members you can view the two tracts and find my contact info. We have a 14 member limit and the dues this year are $1135.00 and that includes $100.00 for food plot supplies. We have been managing for four years now and don't shoot small bucks unless its a childs first. There is a five deer limit per member, 2 bucks and 3 does. There is a two turkey limit and one has to be taken by a youth. We have a camp area on the Shoal Creek rd. tract but no power or water. We do use generators. Thanks for looking and if you have other questions please email me at sdocrankbait@yahoo.com.