Looking for CZ side-by-side

dawgvet

Hello,
I’ve been wanting to check out the new CZ side-by-side double barrel shotguns and was wondering if anyone had seen any in a store? I’m in Cherokee County but would drive a good ways to see one in person. What I really would like to see is one of the new CZ Bobwhites in 20ga but would like to see a Sharptail as well. If anyone runs across one in a store, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jed

pelia1

I just bought the bobwhite in 28ga about 2 months ago. I called every dealer in about 100mi radius and had no luck. I ended up ordering mine from cheaper than dirt and had it shipped to my FFL.

I have fallen in love with the gun, it's a blast to shoot and carry.

Hawire

Hello,
I’ve been wanting to check out the new CZ side-by-side double barrel shotguns and was wondering if anyone had seen any in a store? I’m in Cherokee County but would drive a good ways to see one in person. What I really would like to see is one of the new CZ Bobwhites in 20ga but would like to see a Sharptail as well. If anyone runs across one in a store, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jed
Call Adel Outfitters in Adel, Ga. They had a used CZ double on the used rack. Don’t know what gauge or model. Just know it was a CZ.