Looking for lease in MD or PA

schreck_1

I'm a PA native and although I don't hunt there much any more I will offer you this: Leasing is not real popular there as compared to the SE US. There are a few, and the number is likely to grow, but still not a big thing for deer. You can find a fair number of waterfowl leases around Middle Creek and Pymatuning. You may try to lease other hunting rights from the waterfowl properties since the owners are familiar with the lease concept.

Thebody

Great site, can't believe I could not find that one. I got in a club on the eastern shore of Maryland, but I am always looking for a lease.

My new club is 300 acres, only 70 wooded the rest in peas or corn. By Georgia standards it would be crowded with 6 members, but every one seems to do fine and there are plenty of deer. I would like something up in PA that would be a little closer and give me a turkey hunting spot.

Thanks!!!!!

Resica

Your welcome. I hope it helps you out. Remember that there are a ton of public land turkeys too. Some of them don't get much hunting pressure.