Looking for members in pike county Ohio is full for 2020 2021 we appreciate the response

River cats

Posting for a friend looking for four or five members in Pike county Ohio on 1210 acres for the 2020 to 2021 season at 1500.00 a piece for a total of 11 members. Rolling hills with mature timber and cutover about half and half if interested contact Bruce at 478-251-8845

Last edited:

southerndraw

That's a really good price for that area of the country, I know they grow them big around southern Ohio, a buddy and myself might be interested.

River cats

Posting for a friend looking for four or five members in Pike county Ohio on 1210 acres for the 2020 to 2021 season at 1500.00 a piece for a total of 11 members. Rolling hills with mature timber and cutover about half and half if interested contact Bruce at 478-251-8845
To the top

ghadarits

Do you have any waterfowl holding areas? I’d be interested in joining if you do. I don’t do much deer hunting though I do threaten to start every year.

southerndraw

Me and a buddy went and looked at some of this property this past weekend, and by looking at the small amount that we did, you can see why they grow giants with a lot dying of old age. We're definitely getting in and the guy heading up this is a straight shooter and very informative to talk to...it's a no brainer for the price and a genuine opportunity at a giant buck.

River cats

Posting for a friend looking for two members in Pike county Ohio on 1210 acres for the 2020 to 2021 season at 1500.00 a piece for a total of 11 members. Rolling hills with mature timber and cutover about half and half if interested contact Bruce at 478-251-8845

southerndraw

If someone would like to see pics from over the last couple years, send me a pm and I will send them...thanks.

southerndraw

Just got the word today, 2 spots left at a chance to hunt true Boone and Crockett bucks in southern Ohio, don't be the the guy that waited around to long and missed out!

southerndraw

I believe we are topped out on the Ohio property, if anything happens I'll post accordingly...thanks

Latest posts