Looking for part time employement / Kennesaw Area

Lshaw97

I currently attend KSU as a Mechanical Engineering major. I have some free time in my scedhule and need something part time to fill in. I do like to go home on the weekends, most the time. I have my own transportation and have work experience.
Please text me (706) 296-2535
I can send a resume
Thanks in advance!

ryanh487

GA Tech Research institute is another good place to look. They design a lot of what Lockheed builds and pay very generously. They are also on the edge of Dobbins AFB not far from KSU's marietta campus and hire a lot of southern poly/KSU students and grads. My GF in college started there part time as an admin assistant and has been there for 13 years now, and is managing the department she started in part time as a college student.

Lshaw97

Some questions before I text you. Don't want to waste your time if the following doesn't interest you:

Have you looked into a Lockheed Martin paid internship? If your at KSU engineering school, I'd imagine you're at the old polytechnic campus. Lockheed's campus is stone's throw away. You can make a career with Lockheed. I believe LM is recruiting now for the Spring. I don't know what your timeline is, or what sort of school load you're carrying, nor do I know if Lockheed does part-time. If you're interested I will find out all of the details for you.

I am on the old polytechnic campus. I have looked into LM in the past and it seems to be a very interesting opportunity. I do not see an opening for a Mechanical Engineering Intern for the Marietta location on their website. Feel free to text me! Thanks

westcobbdog

CW Matthews on Old 41 near the Mountain is a huge company. Also right in that general area is BMC Building supply plus 20-30 other big companies.