Looking for Partner to Hunt Public Lands

4ssss

I'm retired and new to Ga. and I'm looking for someone to hunt with on public lands in western Ga. or Al. I'm 66 now and prefer not to hunt alone, especially on land that I've never been on. I have a Ga. lifetime licence and also an Al. non resident for this season. I have hunted with my brother in law in south Al. but he still works for a living, and is only able to get out sparingly. My cell is 203-233-4936 (yes I still have my old cell number) and my name is Stanley. Any days of the week are fine, or even on short notice. Thank you.

4ssss

I live in Waverly Hall, so there are some WMA's in Meriwether County (Sprewell Bluff or Sandhills) that I've been looking at. I haven't been out in Ga. yet, as I had to wait 3 months in order to get a resident license, which is why I'm more than a little late getting started. I did get out twice to hunt Al., so I don't mind traveling some. Thanks for your reply.

Stackhouseca

Hey 4sss, I hunt a pretty good bit in some of the areas you do, which I travel some too for day trips across the state. I am primarily a bow hunter but will break the shotgun or rifle out in the late season or situation dependent.