Looking for Polaris dealer with lowest to no "Delivery/Set-Up" fees ~ North 1/2 of Ga.

uga_fan

Like the title says, looking to minimize the ridiculous fees. Just got a quote from Cycle World of Athens for a new Polaris 450 base model. $742 in dealer fees tacked on to it. That is absurd. I haven't bought new in forever. Can I do better anywhere else?

tad1

Tell dealers exactly what you want and request a full quote, incl. any and all fees.
Buy from the lowest... or negotiate w local dealer. They all will have junk fees, they making money and keeping lights on..
Good luck, JT

benellisbe

Mountain Motorsports in Conyers was pretty fair when I priced a new Ranger from them. I ended up getting it in Statesboro ga, but Mountain Motors was likely to get the deal until the Statesboro dealer stepped up.

swamp

Haney Powersports in Rockmart

zedex

Gator Bait
That's too much in fees. PDI and setup fees I charged was around the 300 dollar mark.
Dealerships that go any higher are called stealerships.
The final assembly of a typical offroad vehicle takes about 45 minutes. So, I factor half labor cost. Then add in one month flooring fee and chemicals ( fuel, oil, lube, polish).
The pre-delivery inspection is done during final assembly.... adjustments, check brake assemblies, tire pressures...etc.
The only times I've gone above basic is when someone bought a vehicle and wanted optional equipment installed, pre-delivery. Obviously, this takes more time, therefore, higher fees. But, if equipment is installed pre-delivery, its usually easier, cleaner and faster so I charged half labor. Even then, it didnt exceed 600. That was on a Mule that the buyer wanted hydraulic bed tilt, winch, full cab and gun boots.

Ihunt

Buy from the places in Tennessee. Not sure of the name but google it. It will be the cheapest place around.

killerv

I don't care how they do the match with their fees etc....as long as I get the best price. So you'd pay more for the bike itself and not pay any setup/dealer fees rather than paying less for bike with some fees that works out cheaper?

Red350SS

Call Reed at OPS in Tifton....no fees. Just bought a new Ranger from him today. No fees, easy to deal with.