Looking like maybe a good year

buckpasser

OH these are GA birds, going on last year of youth hunt in FL with a buddy March 11th/12th. Going to miss GA youth, daughter is selling her FFA steer.

Gotcha. Well in that case, if they hang in there the better part of FIVE MORE WEEKS, you’ll have it made in the sweltering Georgia summer shade my friend! Good luck!

buckpasser

I like trying to hunt bred out bachelor groups the best. It’s real neat. They like to gobble but leave to see if you might chase them down. Thanks GADNR!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I like trying to hunt bred out bachelor groups the best. It’s real neat. They like to gobble but leave to see if you might chase them down. Thanks GADNR!
They’ve always been the easiest to kill to me

Swamprat

Swamprat
We had a pile of turkeys on our place during deer season but once turkey opens up they have already booked their vacation from East Central GA to the cool mountains of NW GA.

Can't tell if the bird is gobbling or choking on the humidity.

DynamicDennis

We had a pile of turkeys on our place during deer season but once turkey opens up they have already booked their vacation from East Central GA to the cool mountains of NW GA.

Can't tell if the bird is gobbling or choking on the humidity.
Trying to blow the skeeters off

DynamicDennis

Done with feed. Dumped a little songbird feed back on January 21st, to see whats around. Was all cleaned up last weekend, in fact I think the deer ate it all within a day or 2 of putting it out