Looks like rain late next week… go for it this weekend?

bnew17

I got the majority of my oat plots drilled hours before the rain Wednesday. Would have had all the plots planted but a blowout on my wheel to my drill put an end to my day. I was able to go back Sunday and plant. I was thinking there would be more moisture in the ground than there was. I am not sure what to expect. The plots I planted Wednesday should be up tomorrow. I think the ones I planted Sunday should come up I just don’t know what will happen once we don’t get rain for another 2 weeks. :mad:

Jim Boyd

I got the majority of my oat plots drilled hours before the rain Wednesday. Would have had all the plots planted but a blowout on my wheel to my drill put an end to my day. I was able to go back Sunday and plant. I was thinking there would be more moisture in the ground than there was. I am not sure what to expect. The plots I planted Wednesday should be up tomorrow. I think the ones I planted Sunday should come up I just don’t know what will happen once we don’t get rain for another 2 weeks. :mad:

Let’s just trust God and also remember, we are feeding deer and not people.

The deer ain’t going anywhere.

Good luck, I am praying for rain also !

Jim Boyd

Plenty of those jokers!!!

My buddy called with a buck down and I had to chase them away and leave…

44A679D9-A1CD-447F-9DED-0B407246B2B8.jpeg67A78C2F-7FD1-4E6C-9A8C-7B57ECFFA0FE.jpeg

SRShunter

And yall wonder why I don't post pics of my plots. Cause yall embarrass me with yalls. Oats and wheat are coming along. Looks better from a distance, but spotty when you get to it. Probably need to up my seed rate. Everything is a work in progress I do see some crimson coming up I believe? Sandy and dry but I keep trying

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221022-160909_SPYPOINT.jpg
    Screenshot_20221022-160909_SPYPOINT.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 14

Jim Boyd

And yall wonder why I don't post pics of my plots. Cause yall embarrass me with yalls. Oats and wheat are coming along. Looks better from a distance, but spotty when you get to it. Probably need to up my seed rate. Everything is a work in progress I do see some crimson coming up I believe? Sandy and dry but I keep trying

looks great brother!!!

I am sure the deer are wearing them out!

Best of luck, sun going down and I am watching.