Lordy i miss mathew6

bullgator

Snook you talking about CMP? Started off cheering for Bama then went to LSU their winning year.
That might be him. If so, he seemed aight to me.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Who was the guy, good guy, that got banned about a year ago that was a fan of a Big10 team, maybe Michigan.
Do you remember who I’m referring to. The name is just escaping me.
I remember him but not his name?
Yes, it was Cmp1. Cary was a character for sure. I helped him with computer issues a few times through PM. I was teasing him about those pics he posted and he sent me this PM. That last PM he sent was strange. I didn't respond after that. Besides, like I'm going to go all the way to Michigan to plant trees. Prolly just trying to lure me up there to cut my head off. No thanks. I need it. :bounce:

Cmp1.PNG

Last edited:

brownceluse

Yes, it was Cmp1. Cary was a character for sure. I helped him with computer issues a few times through PM. I was teasing him about those pics he posted and he sent me this PM. That last PM he sent was strange. I didn't respond after that. Besides, like I'm going to go all the way to Michigan to plant trees. Prolly just trying to lure me up there to cut my head off. No thanks. I need it. :bounce:

View attachment 1103389
Definitely strange…..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Last we talked here on the forum he is living back in Alabama. He was supposed to get me his number as he isn't that far from me, but alas he was banded before he could..... and then banded again before he could :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can get you his email addy if you want it.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Definitely strange…..
Cary was all right, just a little strange at times. :bounce:

And I tried to save M6 that last night, but he'd had one drink too many. Or one toke too many, whatever he was doing. :bounce:

I talked to M6 recently. He said he still comes around and reads these threads. Said he loves all of us, and misses us dearly. Said the Dawgs were going to beat Bama for the SEC title, then beat them again for the natty. Said the Dawgs were mighty impressive. He's tried to come back a time or two, but got caught and banned again. Said he'll try again before long. Has some Bama stats he wants to post up for us. Just kidding!
:rofl:

Madsnooker

Yes, it was Cmp1. Cary was a character for sure. I helped him with computer issues a few times through PM. I was teasing him about those pics he posted and he sent me this PM. That last PM he sent was strange. I didn't respond after that. Besides, like I'm going to go all the way to Michigan to plant trees. Prolly just trying to lure me up there to cut my head off. No thanks. I need it

Sounds like Slayer trying to lure me to come see him down by the river? To go fishing. Yeeeaaa rrriiigghhhtttt!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I miss Les Miles.