Lost Beagles/B.F. Grant

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll ride thru in a bit. I’ve got a Dr appointment in the morning then I’ll head back up there to hunt and have another look around.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Hopefully the other two are close by her.

ucfireman

Glad you got one back.

I had a dog run off from a park a few years back. Looked for her for 4 days. Posted signs everywhere. Finally someone called and said they saw her. I took off and was able to get her cornered. She growled like she didn't know me. I just sat there talking in a soft voice and she finally realized who I was and came to me wagging and crying. She loved on me from then on like she had never done before.

Don't know if yours is a working dog or a pet but I bet she will be a different dog going forward. Love her up.
Hope you get the others too. Maybe put some food out there close (where the 1 was found). Maybe able to help them survive a little if they ain't eating till someone can find them.

Duff

Glad you got one of them! Fingers crossed for the other two!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The same group of guys that found the first one found another one this morning. They dropped her off on their way home. Turns out they live about 15 min down the road from me. It’s a small world. Still missing one but I can’t believe we got these two back.

Congrats on the recovery of your dogs!!
Lots of good people in this world. This forum has been proving it for almost 21 years.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Can’t believe I haven’t came across them. Really glad you’ve got two of them back. I’m in that area daily as my 86 year old mother lives very close to there. I just live on other end of Rieds Rd. My guess is they come to the sound of the beagles others have running. Very happy the coyotes didn’t get those two.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The same group of guys that found the first one found another one this morning. They dropped her off on their way home. Turns out they live about 15 min down the road from me. It’s a small world. Still missing one but I can’t believe we got these two back.

How far apart were the two dogs when found?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great news ! Hopefully the other one shows up

Maydog

There's a post on this same forum by Cuda67bnl that he found a beagle near Gaither the same day you reported yours missing.
not sure id that's near where you lost your's or not.