Lost Box Callon Lake Russell

JCASH

Went To Lake Russell Wma Saturday.
Heard One Tom Sound Off Once On The Tree.
I Was Able To Move Within Range To Hear Him Fly Down And Gobble Once On The Ground. He Would Not Respond To Any Calling. After A Couple Of Hours I Made A Big Round Up And Down Those Ridges And Never Heard Or Seen The Old Boy, But Somewhere Along The Way My Box Call Must Have Fallen Out. I Didn't Realize It Was Gone Till I Made It Back To The Truck.
It's A Lynch World Famous Box Call With A Hen Call On The Left Side And Gobbler On The Right. I Got The Call In The Early 1980's. If Any Of You Guys Just Happen Upon It During Your Hunt And You Read This Post Please Put It Up. Thanks And Good Luck

Lostoutlaw

Boy now that sounds like a goodn can I just keeper instead Just a ribben ya I don't even get up that way any more I hope some one from this site does find it if not you!

Steven Farr

Where were you humting at. That way I can kill your......um I mean look for your box call. Nah seriously, if you would rather PM me that's fine. I have been known to frequent them thar hills.

JCASH

I Lost It Back In Behind The Check Station Area. Found Some Old Homesites Back In Those Hills Around Some Mighty Fine Looking Springs. Didn't Look Like Farm Country Though, Willing To Bet That Some Fine Wine Was Probably Made There During The Years.
I Hope Get Back This Weekend. Maybe Find That Call

JCASH

WENT BACK INTO THE SAME AREA THIS PAST SATURDAY MORNING. HEARD NO GOBBLES, SO I JUST SAT THERE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS RETRACING MY TRAIL A WEEK AGO.
I WENT ON THE SAME ROUND AND FOUND MY CALL. IT SEEMS THAT WHILE CROSSING ONE OF THE CREEKS IN THERE THAT A TREE LIMB CAUGHT THE RUBBER BAND ON THE CALL AND PICK POCKETED ME. THE CALL WAS STILL HANGING FROM THE LIMB :clap: .

Jody Hawk

Glad that you found it JCash !!!!!!!! :clap: I lost my innertube seat on my turkey vest a few weeks ago. I turned my truck upside down and couldn't find it. Then a few days later I was walking down the cable line on our property and there it laid. :flag:

Arrow3

Jody Hawk said:
Glad that you found it JCash !!!!!!!! :clap: I lost my innertube seat on my turkey vest a few weeks ago. I turned my truck upside down and couldn't find it. Then a few days later I was walking down the cable line on our property and there it laid. :flag:

Where was it yesterday morning???? :huh: