Lost It!

Jester896

Senior Clown
thought I would share a morning episode I had..:unsure: I even tickle myself sometimes

1st I just knew it was in this one....moved stuff around...not there....locked it back
went to another location....I know it can't be here...nope a'int here either.
Started checking all the soft rifle cases....found a .22
Back to the first location...start pulling everything out...hidden right behind the .45-70 that I left in a scabbard when I put it back in there.
Now the scabbard is in the stack with the soft rifle cases and I found my thurdy thurdy to check the cases I sized yesterday afternoon in it....PG was even helpin me look... and she doesn't even know what one looks like

RFWobbly

I have misplaced a new and unopened box of Berry bullets. This is 1000 bullets, so at several pounds in a 4x4x4 box it simply didn't wander away on its own. And it irks me because it was special order from back in Dec 2019, and only one vendor stocked them then. Finally, my schedule and the weather allow the testing and... no bullets.

After several decades of reloading, the surrounding landscape is cluttered with small boxes all about the same shape. I'm kicking myself just knowing that it's there, hiding in plain sight.

:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

TL60

And inevitably a find whatever I had misplaced in the last place I look :)

Lilly001

Reminds me of when I lost my glasses.
After several minutes of frustrated looking my wife spotted them. On my head.

TJay

I have currently misplaced a floor jack. How does that happen??? I just saw it last year and now I can't find it.