Lost sheep vs. Lost shepards

Madman

Like so many the "leader" of the Ebenezer Bible study group is ignorant of the graces provided to the Church by God.

The very seasons given as teaching tools by Christ are perverted and ridiculed by so many claiming to be teachers. They have become the modern pharisees we see on the television and the news, teaching a new way, and followed by so many.

Lent, Maundy Thursday, God's Friday. And Easter. What a beautiful gift of God and then to be disparaged by the wolves.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Like so many the "leader" of the Ebenezer Bible study group is ignorant of the graces provided to the Church by God.

The very seasons given as teaching tools by Christ are perverted and ridiculed by so many claiming to be teachers. They have become the modern pharisees we see on the television and the news, teaching a new way, and followed by so many.

Lent, Maundy Thursday, God's Friday. And Easter. What a beautiful gift of God and then to be disparaged by the wolves.

I musta missed something somewhere. Fill me in so I can be offended too.::ke:. Just kidding. I have no idea what this is about....nairn.

SemperFiDawg

Never mind. I saw your other post and kinda figured out the rest. My life is a lot more peaceful without the News. I've kinda transitioned sharply away from it after November. I figure people lived thousands of years just concentrating on what God put in front of them every day without adding distractions. It's gonna sound counter-intuitive, but since I've started doing that, my life is busier than I ever thought possible. His will, not mine fills up my day and my life is fuller and more peaceful than I could have ever imagined. It's amazing what getting nagging info out of my life did for my disposition.

Madman

Never mind. I saw your other post and kinda figured out the rest. My life is a lot more peaceful without the News. I've kinda transitioned sharply away from it after November. I figure people lived thousands of years just concentrating on what God put in front of them every day without adding distractions. It's gonna sound counter-intuitive, but since I've started doing that, my life is busier than I ever thought possible. His will, not mine fills up my day and my life is fuller and more peaceful than I could have ever imagined. It's amazing what getting nagging info out of my life did for my disposition.
I thought I attached the news story to his remarks.

He is not a pastor he is a community activist.

And OUCH! Stop poking me with that stick.
Hope you had a blessed Easter.

SemperFiDawg

I thought I attached the news story to his remarks.

He is not a pastor he is a community activist.

And OUCH! Stop poking me with that stick.

He is not a pastor he is a community activist

What gave it away?

and

You too Brother.