Louisiana teal season

tad1

I can smell the gunpowder, nice shot on that blue wing JD! I’m drinking coffee in bed rt now☹️

devolve

Looking for a report of a smack down.......everyone I know down there is seeing more birds than ever for an opener.

jdgator

Hi friends!

Limits of Blue Wing Teal in 30 minutes on Saturday and even better on Sunday. Crazy fun! Caught limits of redfish from same boat using cut shrimp. Limits of reds by 10 AM. Napped until lunch time and then we reported St Bernard Parish Habitat for Humanity, of where I am a team leader.

If anybody wants to duck hunt, fish, and swing a hammer let me know. I enjoy taking dudes out to hunt, fish, and do good for other Christians. Especially if they have teen boys!

Pics to follow.

JD.

Core Lokt

Hi friends!

Limits of Blue Wing Teal in 30 minutes on Saturday and even better on Sunday. Crazy fun! Caught limits of redfish from same boat using cut shrimp. Limits of reds by 10 AM. Napped until lunch time and then we reported St Bernard Parish Habitat for Humanity, of where I am a team leader.

If anybody wants to duck hunt, fish, and swing a hammer let me know. I enjoy taking dudes out to hunt, fish, and do good for other Christians. Especially if they have teen boys!

Pics to follow.

JD.

I like to duck hunt, fish and can swing a hammer. I even have my own to bring. What's the info on this?