LSU v. UGA predictions

Rebel 3

Lets see who can best guess what the final score will be Saturday afternoon. Im going with where I went to school. UGA 16 LSU 13. I think both teams will score less than 20, hopefully with UGA on top! :D

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Let's see...

UGA - 24

I believe this will be a semi-breakout game for the Dawg's offense.

LSU - 20

Tigers will eventually wear down Georgia's defense late in the second half, but it will be too little too late.

But, hey, what the heck do I know?!? I'm just a softball/baseball coach trying to predict football!! :p :bounce: :eek:

Woody's Janitor

Dawgs get lucky again!

willbuck

Dawgs Defense Holds

UGA -24

LSU - 13

UGA scores 2 offense TD's and one defensive TD- Bailey adds a field goal. Defense wins the game of field position and makes LSU one diminsional.

GO DAWGS ! ! !

Hardy

GONetwork Member
I guess I must not have been watching the same Dawgs y'all have this year ::huh:

I'd love to see Georgia win but just don't see it happening unless they really step up on offence.....I've really have been disappointed in Green's play this year. :confused:

I hope I'm wrong but I would look for something like.......

LSU 27
UGA 17

Greg Tench

Too tough a call

It will be a great football game whoever wins!!! Just glad to be fortunate enough to be there to see it!!! :clap: GO DAWGS !!! ::gone:

BigMassiveDaddy

21 Lsu --- 17 Uga

If the bullfrawgs can score that many. LSU doesn't have a kicking game and can't count on field goals, but can play against UGA's defense. UGA will have to do more than just show up late in the game like they have been all year.

I still hope UGA can pull it off to help AUBURN secure the west.

Buzz

I have a lot of trouble picking this game.

UGA's offense has been bad thus far but I keep expecting them to break out. If the offense plays up to it's potential, then I think UGA wins 21-17. However, if the offense plays like it has the last 2 games, I think LSU wins 24-10.

I think as Greg Trench said - this game is really too tough to call.

buckhunter3987

::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::;
The dawgs havnt been lookin all that great but maybe the lord will smile on us on account of all that pagan voodoo down there in n'awlins :bounce:

RThomas

Lsu- 24
Uga- 21

E

Etter1

We're not looking too good this year but LSU is horrible. I just hope Richt gets the boys up and gets em out for blood.

GeauxLSU

Ok,
Here's the real question. Regardless of who wins, will the supporters of the LOSING team acknowledge that the WINNER is in fact, simply the better team? Or will they have to prove it TWICE? :eek:
::gone:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

fredw

Retired Moderator
Phil

Now that will depend on who wins. If LSU wins, there's a good chance that LSU and the Dawgs would meet again (and require a second proof). However, if the Dawgs win, I don't think the odds of playing LSU again would be very high. With two losses in the SEC (and loosing the tie breaker of head-to-head), Auburn may wind up taking the SEC West title.

It hurts really bad to say this but.....
LSU 34, GA 17

GeauxLSU

SEC Championship

IF UGA beats LSU , and I mean BEATS them (14 points +), then I'll say they have a good shot (to make the SECCG). But as of now, from what they've showed (or more accurately, haven't showed) this year, it's more likely going to be TN or FL representing the East. Hard to say who will represent the West. Could easily be a tie breaker between AU & LSU in which case AU obviously goes. Having said that, I still find it easier to envision LSU going undefeated for the remainder of the season vs AU. (TN should beat AU this weekend for example) But that's obviously just the purple & gold in me talking. As those of us who follow the SEC know ANYTHING could happen.
Sorry, SoArkRebel, don't see it happening for your boys. ;)
This is going to be an interesting game. IF UGA is everything they think they are (and the press, and apparently some here) then they should win in a not so close one.
If the same UGA team shows up that has at every other game this year, they are in for a humiliation at the hands of a slightly above average division 1 team with a pretty good defense and a pretty weak offense. We'll see.... ::huh:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

PS - That was obviously a shot at all the ENDLESS EXCUSES of how UGA really 'won' the first game last year. Those same people got quiet after the SECCG.
I will say this though, some knew and admitted the truth all along... ;)
That was last year......
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil