LSU v. UGA predictions

GeauxLSU

Wow! :eek:
Somebody could have taken every penny I had. I assumed UGA would win but obviously not like that! For the kids that were there last year I know they were loving it.
WELL DONE DAWGS! I hope they keep it up and win it all!
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Hambone

Thanks Phil !!

That was a great game from our perspective. Finally seeing our team play up to their potential is pretty rewarding. If we can just do that everytime, we'll be pretty tough.

I actually think you guys are much better than you displayed today. Not sure what was going on but, for some reason, the Dawgs made it look fairly easy. Side note: I felt bad for your guy who downed the kickoff on the 1. Ouch.

Good luck from here on out!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Phil,

You did get my PM last week taking you up on your offer?

I put $500 on it with you!!! :bounce:

GeauxLSU

Hambone said:
Thanks Phil !!

That was a great game from our perspective. Finally seeing our team play up to their potential is pretty rewarding. If we can just do that everytime, we'll be pretty tough.

I actually think you guys are much better than you displayed today. Not sure what was going on but, for some reason, the Dawgs made it look fairly easy. Side note: I felt bad for your guy who downed the kickoff on the 1. Ouch.

Good luck from here on out!
Hambone,
Besides LSU's cornerbacks which did not play up to their potential, I actually didn't think they were awful. UGA was just 'on' and if they keep that up, they should have a good shot at it all!
I don't feel bad for him. That was a classic rookie mistake in a pressure situation. Only way to learn. That was DUMB.
They never recovered from the turnovers and just watched and waved bye bye...
The better team won. Big!

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

Jeff Young said:
Phil,

You did get my PM last week taking you up on your offer?

I put $500 on it with you!!! :bounce:
Jeff,
The one where you spotted me 30 points? Yes I got it. I'll take it in small bills. ;)

The good thing is I'm sick and didn't sleep I bet an hour and a half last night. This game really helps. Think it's time for me to hit the shower... :rolleyes:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Sitting on the 50 yard line, middle deck (LSU side) 3 rows up, this was one of the best games I have ever watched! I was in the dome last year and after that whooping, this just feels awesome! I have no voice left, but it is well worth it!
Whooda thunkit?

GO DAWGS!!

Gage

gabuckeye

Wow!

It was a great game for the Dawgs. I don't think too many thought the Dawgs would look that good. They finally showed up for the game. Hope they keep it up.

Snakeman

Phil is a better predictor than he thinks.......

IF UGA is everything they think they are (and the press, and apparently some here) then they should win in a not so close one.

The Snakeman