LSU v. UGA predictions

UGA hunter

Way too close to call so I'm not saying nothing but may the best team win and GO DAWGS! ::; :cool:

DSGB

Uga - 21
Lsu - 10

GeauxLSU

clarkesville snit said:
Mr. Geaux - And I would invite you to visit www.collegefootballnews.com, specifically FeerlessPredictions-Part 2 LsWho Vs Ga. Anyway all this will be moot come Saturday eve about 7:00Pm.
Snit,
I'm Phil, my dad was "Mr."
You made a comment that LSU had a lesser offense than Georgia and an inferior defense. I pointed you to the statistics that show that at least as of right now, that is not even close to accurate. You then pointed me to an op ed. I could point you to many op's that have LSU winning. They are exactly that, merely opinions. This board is full of opinions (like mine).
You will note I haven't given much of a prediction in this thread except to say UGA 'should' win. Fact is, they are NOT better than LSU statistically this year (or last) so they better bring their 'A' game which they've yet to show. Course, neither has LSU. You are absolutely correct, after about 6:30pm on Saturday, we'll both be trying to figure out what it will take to get our respective teams to the SECCG regardless of that games outcome. :)
Wouldn't it be nice if they met again?.... :eek: :D
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Buzz

GeauxLSU said:
Snit,
I'm Phil, my dad was "Mr."
You made a comment that LSU had a lesser offense than Georgia and an inferior defense. I pointed you to the statistics that show that at least as of right now, that is not even close to accurate. Phil

Actually Phil - I would welcome anybody to go to the following page and look at statistics: NCAA Football Statistics Page. That page is not biased, it is simply the cold hard statistics. LSU is leading UGA in practically every category they hold statistics for. Total offense, total defense, scoring offense, scoring defense, turnover margin, and even field position. However, as you and another poster have correctly stated that means a whole lot of nothing during the game. I just had to say that because many on this board seem to think UGA would be the team with the better stats.

Still - darn hard game to call. I've been invited to go, but I think I am going to go bow hunting instead. I still have not decided.

Double D

As tough as it is . . .

I think UGA puts it together in time!
UGA - 14 (DJ Shockley leads them to one TD)
LSU - 10 (Kicker misses 2 FG attempts)

Just my guess ::huh:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
David Greene will shed the anvil he has carried thus far this season and light it up! :shoot:

GeauxLSU

GTB,
You are correct. The SEC page was just stats as well. There is no question LSU is better 'statistically'.
If the game is close, I've got to go with UGA. If it's not, it's gonna' be LSU. Jeff, I don't think ANYONE can 'light up' LSU's defense. Beat 'em? Yeah (AU). "Light 'em up"? I don't think so. Anvil or not. ;)
But hey, it's the SEC, stranger things have happened.....
GEAUX TIGERS!!
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil