Lula Bridge

Wire Nut

Do the stripers run? I thought they didn't spawn - ?
They do run in every lake they’re in. They even drop eggs but they don’t reproduce in most lakes. I’ve heard all kinds of reasons as to why they don’t reproduce, but they don’t in Lanier for sure. Early spring they run as far up as Helen. You can find you a spot on a bank if you don’t have a boat and have a pretty good chance so catching a few

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
They do run in every lake they’re in. They even drop eggs but they don’t reproduce in most lakes. I’ve heard all kinds of reasons as to why they don’t reproduce, but they don’t in Lanier for sure. Early spring they run as far up as Helen. You can find you a spot on a bank if you don’t have a boat and have a pretty good chance so catching a few
Shhh.

Wire Nut

Put in at Lula yesterday. Ran just below Mossy Creek. There are still a few logs floating down. Only fished a few hours and caught 3 spots, not wanting to catch any spots. Surface temps are still really cold. 48 degrees

sps1969

Put in at Lula yesterday. Ran just below Mossy Creek. There are still a few logs floating down. Only fished a few hours and caught 3 spots, not wanting to catch any spots. Surface temps are still really cold. 48 degrees
How was the water level?