Lymphoma Sucks

dslc6487

At my house, dogs are family. Lost my buddy, Max, in March of 2019. Still think of him every day. He was my buddy. Went with me every where I went. Every time I see another Beagle, I think of Max.

Sorry for your loss. Every man deserves at least one very good dog, partner, and friend. Max was mine......

across the river

It is rough for sure. We had one that was almost 11 at the time. She was in great shape, no health problems, still loved to hunt, etc.... Woke up one morning and her entire neck was swollen up. Took her to the vet and she was eaten up with it, and it was in most all of her lymph nodes. I couldn't get over how she went from no signs of sickness, to literally the beginning of the end overnight.

Redbow

I am very sorry for your loss pets are family members and its tough when they go.

We lost our Dog two weeks ago today she suddenly went down hill with her health and lost the use of her back legs. She was number 12 that we have had put down in the last 43 years.

hawkeye123

Sorry for your loss, labs are the best!, good looking boy! I've had 1 yellow, 1 black & 2 choc, they are all so different, they are most definitely part of the family!