Malaki Starks is a Dawg

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I misread the title at first glance. I thought it said Malarkey Starts with the Dawgs.:p

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to UGA & Starks. Saw the live decision annc't on Fox 5 Atlanta.

James12

This is starting to feel like Groundhog Day - every year.

4 star to UGA, 5 star announces he’ll play in Athens, 4 star RB chooses RBU/UGA. Go Dawgs. All hail Kirby U!

How do y’all get excited anymore?

BornToHuntAndFish

Yep, Kirby recruiting continues to do well.

Even though the player was encouraged from what he was told on his decent chances to play on both sides of the ball, not expecting that to happen even when he's ready, but it would be interesting to hear others thoughts on him playing offense & defense.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
How do y’all get excited anymore?
Pretty easy to do, really. But 1st you have to root for a team that “wins”. Something you know nothing about these days.

Except when you watch the Dawgs win. Remind us all again when was the last time you went and saw your team in person?

James12

Look, I hope it’s the 5 star that takes you
Pretty easy to do, really. But 1st you have to root for a team that “wins”. Something you know nothing about these days.

Except when you watch the Dawgs win. Remind us all again when was the last time you went and saw your team in person?

It’s been a minute, have visited the armpit of GA since - they played well against an out of conference team ??!.

“These days” have been a tough row to hoe! BUT, it’s not been 14,965 days since the last natty. So we still got a few days to go!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
“These days” have been a tough row to hoe! BUT, it’s not been 14,965 days since the last natty. So we still got a few days to go!
You are years away from even being in the discussion of possibly playing for another Natty. UGA is in those discussions. I know you are just trying to troll, but let's be serious. UGA is getting top recruits cause we are relevant in College Football. FSU is not.

You can knock Kirby all you want. Cause as long as you boys are hating on him, he's winning. When there is NO talk about UGA and Kirby we'll be on FSU's level.

bilgerat

Senior
Starks commitment has sparked a few more top recruits to pledge to the Dawgs , 4 star Jorden James RB out of Tennesss and a top 50 for the 22 class, Jalon Walker ILB from the Charlette NC metro area both committed to the Dawgs .