Man oh man

hambone76

That’s very encouraging. Good luck getting him.

devolve

Thanks y’all! I’m pretty tore up over this guy. I’ve never singled out a deer like this before. Been watching him hardcore since July 2nd.
I have a hide that is as close to perfect as one can get IMO. I will be entering through a field and the prevailing winds are generally in my face. I have a back door cut into my hide and is all 100% natural. I will be in the shadows and my max shot is 19 yards. 4 trails converge into 1 at a distance of 13 yards from where I will be. I am slightly elevated due to terrain. It might just be epic

hambone76

Sounds like a solid setup man. Good luck.
I hung a lock on overlooking a narrow funnel between two sections of clearcut. It’s about 12’ off the ground and the entire funnel is only 35 yards wide. 15 on one side and 20 on the other. I have two white oaks next to me for cover and another giant red oak about 15 yards away. When they start dropping it should get interesting.

hambone76

Pulled my card. One decent 7 point and some does. He’s been coming through between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning. The does are coming through mid-morning, usually around 9:30. The trail they are using is only 12-15 yards from my stand.
D9DAE3B1-3B6D-4CC3-A126-5F603CF86ABB.jpeg

Big7

The Oracle
Thanks y’all! I’m pretty tore up over this guy. I’ve never singled out a deer like this before. Been watching him hardcore since July 2nd.
I have a hide that is as close to perfect as one can get IMO. I will be entering through a field and the prevailing winds are generally in my face. I have a back door cut into my hide and is all 100% natural. I will be in the shadows and my max shot is 19 yards. 4 trails converge into 1 at a distance of 13 yards from where I will be. I am slightly elevated due to terrain. It might just be epic

Sounds like a solid plan. Hope you get him.
?

Esau

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Fatboy

Hope you get a crack at him. He's a goodun. This will be the first opening day I've missed in forty years. Might be the first season I miss too. Hope everybody has a safe and fun season.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I know man! I can’t wait. I can’t remember ever being this excited about an opener.
Last night for you!!!! Better hug that bow and kiss them arrows!!!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!