Maybe Lightening does Strike the Same Place Twice???

Tentwing

Last Halloween I found a really nice point while walking my granddaughter back from Trick or Treating when I cut across the back side of my son’s property. Well ……… this past weekend I was down in Jackson County to see PawPaw’s baby girl and my new grandson ( 38 days old) . I took my granddaughter for a little walk just to have another look at the small trail where I found the last point, and low and behold there it was 100% exposed maybe 4 or 5 feet from where I found the last one. Amazingly my granddaughter remembered the last point which she called her trick or treat rock, and asked if this one was her’s too???
Well of coarse I can’t say NO to my little heart stealer ?… I told her this was her Ava rock, (her name is Ava) and I would hold it for her til she was bigger .F8F04CAA-D80D-4B3F-8B68-AC144F4353F1.jpeg
766FC802-7628-4A37-BD4A-E4A99AAF017A.jpeg .
Now as usual I have no idea what I have found, but between this point, my new grandson and PawPaw’ little shadow ……… I’m starting to wonder just how many blessings the good Lord can give one man???.
0938B86A-1365-42E8-B003-35F7FD54CE1C.jpeg129ECA51-A336-4759-9633-277FFD3D69AA.jpeg.
Thanks in advance gentlemen for your wisdom...Tentwing

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Whoops sorry I didn’t make that clear. My son lives on the eastern edge of Jackson county Georgia.

You did good. I lived in Jackson County for over 50 years and never found anything like those.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That’s a mighty fine spear point but those grandchildren put it to shame. They’re some mighty fine looking young people

walkinboss01

Very nice finds. Congrats

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mighty fine point made of some exceptional material, and some beautiful grandkids, too.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Gary, you better wrap her up and fence her in. She is a doll. Those big blue eyes and curls are gonna have the boys lining up one day.

As far as the points go, you may have stumbled upon an ancient cache. Two unbroken points of the same style just might be part of a larger collection hiding nearby.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Wes,…… Her PawPaw has lots of shotguns ??

When my firstborn daughter was born, I held her in my arms and told her I already had 9 shotguns and would probably have many more by her teenage years. I've got quite the stockpile of 12ga ammo by now too!

Tentwing

When my firstborn daughter was born, I held her in my arms and told her I already had 9 shotguns and would probably have many more by her teenage years. I've got quite the stockpile of 12ga ammo by now too!

. Wes I understand completely …… when she was 5 months old My son John and Daughter in law Julia decided to have a photographer take pictures. While looking at the proofs I jokingly ask John how many shotguns he owned??? He said “ just that Remington 870 pump 20 gauge that you got me as a teenager “ ………… I laughed and told him that ain’t gonna be nearly enough ??? …… this was the picture we were looking at ………
.9C160E17-9D6D-4F67-BB3F-9CF30306F85C.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awesome point and beautiful youngins!!

ArmyTaco

I do believe I would have to either till up that area, plow it up, or possibly even dig in it. To produce two nice points in that small of an area probably means there is more to be found.