Meat grinder

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Would you happen to have a link to the one that you bought
Mine looks just like the one Jimmypop posted up in post #15 ^.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Got a Cabela’s deluxe $129 will grind as fast as I can! Had $75 gift card and you can get parts for it. Probably about the same as hillbilly’s or antharper don’t think you need a $500 for home processing
Got one as well with a shut off so you don't strip the gears if it gets jammed. Ground up a lot of deer, bear and geese, no issues

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
This is the one I have as well. It’s a stud, highly recommend! It takes everything I have to keep up with it if I’m grinding solo. Buy once cry once
$700 for a meat grinder? Really? I don't own a butcher shop. I grind maybe a couple hundred pounds of meat a year at the most. It oughta get up and cook me breakfast every morning.

dang

DANG !!!
$700 for a meat grinder? Really? I don't own a butcher shop. I grind maybe a couple hundred pounds of meat a year at the most. It oughta get up and cook me breakfast every morning.
It’s overkill for sure, I usually put 6-8 a year plus some pigs through it on an average year but we put down 30 + in one day of deer drives last season out of state and it helps to not have a grinder that has to over work itself and over heats or need breaks.

dang

DANG !!!
Seems to be built well, time will tell. I’m hoping it’s one of those pieces that will outlast me and can be passed down. I caught it on sale around $530

Last edited: