Medium or high rings??

sghoghunter

I’ve got a browning Abolt 3 and a Bushnel scope with 30mm tube and 56mm end. I’m really wanting DNZ ring/base but not sure if I need high or medium. One place says medium will work and one says high. I have the same setup on my Xbolt but can’t remember which I have on it

Dewayne w

I’ve got a browning Abolt 3 and a Bushnel scope with 30mm tube and 56mm end. I’m really wanting DNZ ring/base but not sure if I need high or medium. One place says medium will work and one says high. I have the same setup on my Xbolt but can’t remember which I have on it
How clear is that scope,and light gathering

sghoghunter

How clear is that scope,and light gathering

Haven’t messed around with it much yet so not sure. I do have a Bushnel trophy xlt though that’s the exact same size,looks the same and every thing and it’s real clear and gathers light better than any other scope I’ve had. The xlt is discontinued so I’m thinking this one took its place

Rich M

I have a red field illuminator w 56 mil. High rings.

think about a cheek pad on the rifle. I’ve had issues w game in unexpected locations and eye box issues.

lonewolf247

I have up to 50mm riflescopes mounted on a couple of rifles with DNZ 1-piece "medium" mounts. I have up to 42mm mounted on the DNZ low mounts. If I had to "guess", I would say, you probably need "high" rings. Nice choice on the DNZ mounts though!