Meghan Markle

sinclair1

I can't stand a prissy woman. Don't even want to be around them. They usually don't want to do anything that I do, they're always griping and complaining about something, they usually live in some artificial dream world, are obsessed with themselves and drama, and I just generally don't enjoy their company.
That is true quite a few times out of ten. I shopped until 30 before getting married. She is prissy but does the things I enjoy. Fishing, camping and shooting, plus she can scratch cook which can be a problem with some prissy women. Some can't cook for nothing. Mine will give you a run for your money on the grill too.
It is a given that she drives a high end car and carry designer bags though. facepalm:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I'd rather have the Ukranian belly dancer I saw belly dancing to AC/DC the other day. It's scarred me for my remaining days. My royalty is gone.

sinclair1

I also had in my head to marry a successful woman. Most who go places are dressed to the nines and get manicures etc.
many of my friends married gals who ended up sitting on the sofa eating bon bons unemployed due to slobbery fighting over beer money.

No thanks, I like the ones who don't even need a man to make the mortgage. Strong women scare some guys I guess

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone of you guys would love to walk down the street arm in arm with her,,,,
Honestly, no. I bet she can't even make a pan of biscuits.

I also had in my head to marry a successful woman. Most who go places are dressed to the nines and get manicures etc.
many of my friends married gals who ended up sitting on the sofa eating bon bons unemployed due to slobbery fighting over beer money.

No thanks, I like the ones who don't even need a man to make the mortgage. Strong women scare some guys I guess
I think you don't understand. If a woman can't cut her own fingernails or brush her own hair, I don't want her. I like a woman that is self-sufficient all-around. My wife makes good money, and could live fine without me. She will also help me butcher and put up deer meat. And doesn't scream when she sees a bug.

Urban "Strong women" aren't scary at all. They're usually just really, really annoying to be around. Because they're usually narcissistic and all about themselves and what they want all the time.

You have this problem thinking that everybody who isn't suburban and prissy is some inferior ignorant trash. You don't know much about people, and have no allowance in your worldview for folks whose priorities don't align with consumerism, display, and appearances.

Last edited:

treemanjohn

Banned
I would like a spaz on a drum kit
giphy.gif

Mexican Squealer

I couldn't imagine being with a woman who don't have her hairs did, nails did, worry about her figure, takes great care in her looks by not guzzling booze and smoking. Many of my friends married a gal thaT sit's in a deer stand with them.That's cool, just not for me. I like them prissy. Mine will fish, shoot and camp, but on the prissy side.
As far as the plastic look. I agree with that.

Totally agree....on all counts. My wife is all in with my outdoors ways but she is prissy and smokin’ hot...and that’s how I like it. Loves the farms and the lake but has no desire to chase critters....but she can wear out some trout and redfish...and looks so good doing it.

Oldstick

Anyone of you guys would love to walk down the street arm in arm with her,,,,

Too late now though. She done took the place left vacant in Harry's heart from when his mother died. And by association, she has assumed Dianna's place in the eyes of the public.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I married a prissy bankers daughter. Nail salons, tanning beds, Victorias Secret, hair salons, petite shopping, bought a car while I was hunting without telling me. I woke up so broke 12 yrs later, monkeys were outside my house throwing change at the windows. I gladly accepted my beating, because I have a wonderful grown son.

I like women who don't require makeup, can hang their head out the window at 80 mph and still make the rest jealous. They paint their own fingernails and toenails, and don't walk around barefooted. And demanded to pay their half anywhere we went. Curses little if any. Life should be that simple. But, honestly there's someone for everyone.

Wait a minute, those days are gone, I only like my little granddaughter now.

sinclair1

I think you don't understand. If a woman can't cut her own fingernails or brush her own hair, I don't want her. I like a woman that is self-sufficient all-around. My wife makes good money, and could live fine without me. She will also help me butcher and put up deer meat. And doesn't scream when she sees a bug.

Urban "Strong women" aren't scary at all. They're usually just really, really annoying to be around. Because they're usually narcissistic and all about themselves and what they want all the time.

You have this problem thinking that everybody who isn't suburban and prissy is some inferior ignorant trash. You don't know much about people, and have no allowance in your worldview for folks whose priorities don't align with consumerism, display, and appearances.
Suburban and urban are different. You hillbillies always get that wrong. You nailed the bug thing though. One roach and we would have to sell the house. :bounce:
i liked prissy women back when my truck leaked oil, my lip was full of dip and I drank like a fish. It's not mandatory to hate prissy women as a redneck, outdoorsman, southerner.

I don't care for city prissy that won't eat waffle house or set foot in a store that's not Saks.

Yes, they can be focused on wants. It's actually called goals, we both set high goals to achieve quarterly or yearly. It's wealth, health and happiness.

Just existing, making excuses Are not part of our lifestyle.

Gator89

She's not bad looking, just looks like she's made out of plastic, and looks like she would be annoying as all get out to be around. She does look better than that even more plastic looking military Barbie on the first page.

She made Harry give up fox huntin', safaris and all that fun stuff that comes with being rich. No way, she would have had to kept poundin' the pavement.

Cmp1

BANNED

NCH,,,,nobody said marry her,,,,????