Members who have passed away....

flattop

Dear friend and fellow outdoorsman, KHAT328 aka Kenny Hattaway passed on Sunday 11/29/09 at our hunting camp. RIP Kenny. You will always be remembered.

Sweetwater

Another message board I frequent does this.

RIP fellow Woody's members.

TNGIRL

Warped Arrow aka Del Roberts, a Traditional Archer from South Carolina.....R.I.P.
9/11/11

firebreather

My son Tyler u can use my avatar pic
Good ole boy

Marlin_444

Ted Davis aka The Terminator - RIP 09/18/2011

On a sad note - I was notified that one of my dear friends from the GON Forum passed away.

Ted Davis - aka - "The Terminator"

I sent him a Happy Birthday wish on Facebook and had a response from a friend in common that he was killed in a car accident on September 18th.

Ted and I traded a number of weapons over several years, unfortunately we did not interact socially. He was a Christian man, always with a BIG OLE Southern Grin; laughing with a solid handshake.

I look forward to seeing Ted again when I cross over to the otherside. I am a better person for having known him and others who have gone on.
I hope you had a chance to meet him, he leaves a young son behind. Although I am not much on traditional burials I am trying to find out where Ted is buried so I can pay my respects.

If anyone has information, please let me know. He was from Alabama but lived in Hiram, GA for many years.

Take care, have a safe and fun Holiday Season!

God Bless

Ron
*V*

secondseason

Retired Administrator
Marlin 444 sorry to hear about The Terminator.

I've added the "Gone But Not Forgotten" for him and Good Ole Boy