Members who have passed away....

joepuppy

I’m taking this pretty hard. Bo$$ was one of the first friends I made here. He really added so much to the forum. Praying for the family, I cannot imagine what you are going through. I’m thankful to have known him, and thankful for the fellowship made on here. The world is a sadder place at his passing, Rest In Peace, Charlie.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
KyDawg has to be one of the nicest people I never got to meet.
I reckon I'll have to fire up the old hot rod Dodge truck in his memory, since he used to own a Dodge Super Bee.

Charles Eaton Obituary

"The family would appreciate if friends would prepare and bring a written memory of Charlie to be placed in the memory box at the funeral home."

Last edited:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
KyDawg has to be one of the nicest people I never got to meet.
I reckon I'll have to fire up the old hot rod Dodge truck in his memory, since he used to own a Dodge Super Bee.

Charles Eaton Obituary

"The family would appreciate if friends would prepare and bring a written memory of Charlie to be placed in the memory box at the funeral home."
Thanks for posting the Obituary site...............:cry:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’ve had 4 this week. 3 folks that I’ve worked with for years and the Bo$$. Other than Bo$$ the others ages were 40,48 and 49. Just crazy!
Pretty sure this girl was 49

Wiskey_33

biggsteve - Steven Paul Hitz died from lung cancer July 7, 2019

You were good Steve. You gave us hours of entertainment in the Political forum and you gave us some wisdom that survives you.

"Don't hire them, don't hire them, don't hire them. They will leave on their own." - biggsteve

https://forum.gon.com/members/biggsteve.18616/
****. He used to chap my rear in the political forum. RIP Steve.

atlashunter

SCPO

NIC
I RETIRED IN 1995 AND MY HUNTING BUDDY WANTED ME TO START TURKEY HUNTING. WE WENT TO THE TURKEY SHOW IN WARNER ROBINS. I STOPPED AT JACK'S TABLE AND HE SHOWED ME ONE OF HIS SCOTTS CUTTERS. I WALKED AROUND BUT DIDN'T HEAR ANY CALLS THAT SOUNDED LIKE JACKS. WENT BACK TO HIM AND ASKED HIM HOW MUCH FOR CALL. HE SAID $75. TOLD HIM I DIDN'T HAVE THAT MUCH. HE HANDED ME THE CALL AND CARD AND TOLD ME TO MAIL HIM A CHECK WHEN I GOT HOME. IN 2007 I CALLED IN BIGGEST TURKEY KILLED TAKEN AT PIEDMONT WILDLIFE REFUGE THAT YEAR. NEXT YEAR WENT TO SHOW AND TOLD HIM STORY AND GAVE HIM A PICTURE TO PUT IN BOOK OF KILLS. THAT CALL IS STILL MY GO TO CALL.
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT JACK'S PASSING.