met and shot with Al33 Friday,,,,

Alan in GA

He was nice enough to let me take a shot at a trailer that was browsing in the area behind the backstop. It was a good shot and the trailer didn't take a step or run at all after the shot. I guess 1x6 side boards don't bleed.
Al refused my offer to pay for the arrow so I let him keep the 'kill'.
These traditional bows are fun!
Hope to shoot again soon Al,,,lets pick a CLOUDY/COOL day next time!

Alan in GA.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
trad bows are the most fun you can have .......way to go Al and alan

Handgunner

How'd that trailer taste? :bounce:

I've never seen the man shoot, but from what I've heard, he's bad as it gets. And I mean that in a good way, not missing a turkey 3 different times sort of way... ::ke:

:rofl:

::gone:

Ta-ton-ka chips

GONetwork Member
He was nice enough to let me take a shot at a trailer that was browsing in the area behind the backstop. It was a good shot and the trailer didn't take a step or run at all after the shot. I guess 1x6 side boards don't bleed.
Al refused my offer to pay for the arrow so I let him keep the 'kill'.
These traditional bows are fun!
Hope to shoot again soon Al,,,lets pick a CLOUDY/COOL day next time!

Alan in GA.

You shot a trailer? .... We need pics....
Al has never invited me to shoot :cry: I guess he's tryin to protect his house :hair: :bounce:

Al33

Alan, it was a pleasure and I hope we can do it again. No harm done to the trailer but the carbon arrow is toast.:bounce:

Delton, if any of those turkeys had had a can stuck on their head I could have killed them. I can hit cans all day long but when it comes to the real thing I guess I just freak out or something, at least it has been that way since deer season.:rolleyes: But what the heck, I couldn't help but to laugh at your comments.:bounce: Sometimes the truth hurts.:D

Alan in GA

I forgot.....

...we were having a good time when the utility trailer grazed over behind the foam block. Al never did say shoot the block.
What I did forget to do was check the Georgia regulations,,,I don't even know if single axle utility trailers are in SEASON.
Al,,I guess you meant for me to hit the foam block?:biggrin2:

Al33

One little miss out of a bunch of great shots Alan. Folks, the fellow can shoot a trad bow, no doubt about it.:)