Metal detector finds

rvick

Keep in mind there's a lot better detectors out there in that price range before you drop the cash if you do. Look for advice before you buy and not from a dealer:) They tend to push what they peddle all except a few. Here's some coins from about 300 hrs with the new Turkish machines. Hunting behind the best you can buy and at the price range you mentioned. Can't post the CW stuff online, too many stalkers out there.
The silver I.D. bracelet looks like the one I gave my first love back in the '60s. See if it has my name on it, she probably threw it away...LOL!

NatureNut

Cemetaryhill i'm in Crawford county also maybe we could swing together sometime ......I have a few nice places lined up just waiting on the weather to get right ......don't want to leave dead patches on peoples property......

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
What are the small dark glass bottles? I'm asking because I found the exact same kind on my lease in Talbot Co this past deer season.

They look like medicine bottles

chadf

this one is a brain stumper for me. i want to know what this is more than anything. its prolly just junk but for some reason its captivated me. we found this item about 2 feet buried under a tree that appeared to be 60 to 70 years old. it also appears to be cast iron but i am unsure. i also think it has numbers on it but i cant make them out. any help would be awesome,

Looks to be a planter. What's left. My $.02
Behind tractor, hence all the plow feet,spades,etc

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I would like to see the other side of the brainstumper, but from what I am seeing, it reminds me of a hand cranked corn sheller. Especially the round part at the bottom. That looks like half the chute you put the corn in to start shelling it.