Millennials, who owns them.

Dialer

Mine is 26, a tattoo fixation, been married 3 times, and seems to be trying to dodge a lucrative career at his front door. Strange!

When a youngun gets into their teens, they should know how to cook, wash their clothes, use an ax properly, sharpen a knife the right way, know how to treat a Lady, be well on their way of knowing how to grow and tend a garden, have a good grasp on how to be responsible, have good manners, and be respectable to others.

And build a fire.

Have you considered that maybe you are not just that great to work with and are filtering through the dregs?

Why don't you tell me what I'm doing wrong. Maybe, I should start allowing them to use their smart phone while doing tree work. Maybe, I should allow them to drag brush in flip flops. Maybe, I should allow them to show up after lunch stoned. Maybe, I should allow them to show up 10 minutes late everyday.

If I didn't speak up on some things, somebody would already be dead. Like I said, their main fault is they don't know how to communicate the real way...... face to face, man to man. Theyre pretty good with that I phone though.

What kind of work do you do? I'll send you some millennials I know, and you can train them in your line of work.....I hope its an office job or an IT job.