Missing

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Semicolon.png

I kinda got attached to the ol' gal. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Have you seen her?

georgia_home

:flag:

i'd be interested in who, and more importantly, what was done to return the wayward ; to it's home.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:flag:

i'd be interested in who, and more importantly, what was done to return the wayward ; to it's home.

It was self conscious and got tired of people always talking about it and said we weren't paying it enough for all that publicity so it quit and went home.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Colon ... semicolon ... invisicolon. Voila! (Or was it Viola?)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Colon ... semicolon ... invisicolon. Voila! (Or was it Viola?)

Viola Colon was smokin' hawt back in high school. Haven't seen her since though.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Why oh why did she have to leave and go away.

Ha. I never noticed her up there until someone asked why a few weeks ago. I also haven't noticed her being gone until now.:huh:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's gone.

Institute next phase: ;2.0

It'll all still on schedule as we planned, elfiii.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Word on the street is that Viola Colon is driving her "SEMI" and just taking her normal 2 week vacation this time of the year as she is hoping to beat the "Graduating High School and College kids" to all of those white sandy beaches !!!!!!! Heck it look like she is already rolling in the sand and laughing now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I sure hope that she uses a lot of sunscreen to keep from getting sunburned really bad. :D:D:D

Latest posts