Mitt Romney is a MORMON.

Artfuldodger

It's an interesting subject but I don't understand the title of the thread or why Mitt Romney is mentioned?
I find their temple rituals interesting in relation to the rituals of Freemasonry.

killerv

Played ball with a morman kid down the street, he'd ride with us to games and I remember him telling my dad and I that his father would whip him with an actual bull whip. I was about 10 at the time and I'm not real sure how my dad handled that. They moved shortly after back to Utah.

So what exactly do you have against mormans that made you post that video?

bulletbob

Banned Bob Here!
I think I might just join up with Mitt.I like the idea of having my own planet and servants.Plus,the wife can't go with you unless you ok it.Now if I could somehow get the 72 virgins also.....And you don't have go around knocking on doors like the JWs.

Reactions: Dub

Artfuldodger

Just go to the regular Protestant heaven and you can have sex with whomever you want to. You can eat and drink with them and listen to music as well!

Tom W.

I think I might just join up with Mitt.I like the idea of having my own planet and servants.Plus,the wife can't go with you unless you ok it.Now if I could somehow get the 72 virgins also.....And you don't have go around knocking on doors like the JWs.
Oh yes, they come by on bicycles with regularity.
I do believe the op meant moron......

ChidJ

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon) here. I understand that most of the comments here are in jest but just so everyone is clear, we only have one wife, we don't believe in the afterlife you can force 1000 women to be with you, we do knock on doors, and if you whip your children, well that'd be a personal choice, not necessarily a tenet of our religion. Carry on haha

Edit: While Mitt Romney may be a prominent politician, he is not a particularly significant church leader currently or in the past. Just a regular member and his views do not necessarily constitute the views of the church as a whole

Swamprat

Swamprat
Hey, we have a group from the Episcopal church doing a field trip from Chipley to Folklore Brewery in Dothan.

Bet they drink on a deer stand.....

Don't believe me...look up Foster Folly News and this was on their site today the 21st.

Artfuldodger

Hey, we have a group from the Episcopal church doing a field trip from Chipley to Folklore Brewery in Dothan.

Bet they drink on a deer stand.....

Don't believe me...look up Foster Folly News and this was on their site today the 21st.
They could be going for just the food. You might have posted on the wrong thread though!