MLB Moves All Star Game

Jester896

Senior Clown
Its actually funny that they moved the game to Colorado in light of the fact that there voting laws are extremely more restrictive than Georgia. And on top of that the numbers of blacks there are extremely low compared to Atlanta.

yep...4.4% of the population is black in CO where 31.5% is black in GA. That is a lot of black owned businesses missing out on revenue from the event here in GA

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Instead of them hopping off the cliff could somebody be allowed to push them off the cliff? Asking for a friend.
I’ll volunteer to be a “pusher”..

Whitefeather

Management Material
Also, if blacks make up less than 15% of the national population, how do they get to determine what the majority of the country does with advertising and sponsorship and such?

1. Political Correctness
2. White guilt
3. Media divisiveness
4. Racial extortionists
5. Political posturing and pawns

That’s just a few I can think of right off hand

Jester896

Senior Clown
I have never found that I was in a desperate need of water the 20-30 minutes that I have had to wait in line to vote. If I was that parched after all of that activity...I had a bottle in the truck I came there in.

DannyW

The story I heard, and I have not bothered to Google it, it that some people were handing out water and snacks to the people in line which had "provided by Biden/Harris" on the label, or some such. Which is a form of campaigning inside the legal physical distance allowed.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Baseball is racist.

They moved the game to a majority white city.

Why do they hate black folks?

TurkeyDreamer

I have never found that I was in a desperate need of water the 20-30 minutes that I have had to wait in line to vote. If I was that parched after all of that activity...I had a bottle in the truck I came there in.

That’s b/c you plan ahead and take care of your own needs. Democrats are so used to having everything handed out to them they go into riot mode if they can’t get their free water!!

Whitefeather

Management Material
The story I heard, and I have not bothered to Google it, it that some people were handing out water and snacks to the people in line which had "provided by Biden/Harris" on the label, or some such. Which is a form of campaigning inside the legal physical distance allowed.

Then by law their votes shouldn’t have been cast and counted

Jester896

Senior Clown

something similar happened here in Albany...can't remember if it was the primary or election...but was in an early voting line at or near the courthouse I think.

That’s b/c you plan ahead and take care of your own needs. Democrats are so used to having everything handed out to them they go into riot mode if they can’t get their free water!!

I never plan ahead...I always have at least a qt in the truck or close to it :D

Oldstick

Yep this. And I hope they were prosecuted for it, but that's doubtful. Even the local town politicians waving and holding signs have always been restricted to some specified hundreds of feet away from the voting center every time I have voted the last 45+ years in GA. They always stay near the road at the entrance to the park and rec center that is my current voting place. Not on the park property.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I went and read up on Colorado's voting laws last night. They are not more restrictive than Georgia's. Colorado's are more liberal so to speak. But the differences are rather small too me.

MudDucker

Staff member
The Masters not going anywhere, nothing to worry about.

Nah, dem ol' boys be sittin round sipping their 100 year old scotch laughing at dem woke foke.

MudDucker

Staff member
Heard a report by Brian Killmee that the fans, most of whom are conservatives, are giving the commissioner a hard time and talking about boycotting baseball until he is gone.